Skip to main content

Most recent

How to check form One placement

What would you do if it was you?imagine someone using your wife and confessing it right on your face and confidently....

A man got this message
from his neighbour; "Sir, I
am so sorry but I have this
confession to make. I have
been sharing your wife with
you behind your back day
and night and mostly when
you are not in town. I have
used your wife in my
kitchen, bedroom, parlour
and also in your own
apartment and at times
right under your nose. I
have to also admit that I
have used your wife more
than you do. I feel I should
let you know cause I feel so
guilty. I promise never to
do it again".
The man was so mad that
he shot his wife dead!
Few minutes later he
received another message
from the same neighbour
stating;
"So sorry for the spelling
mistake. I meant to write
WIFI and not WIFE!"
If you were the husband,
what would you do? ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS GANGSTERS WHO HESSY HAS GIVEN A STERN WARNING..THEY EITHER CHANGE OR GET ELIMINATED,WARN THEM IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THEM

- Deadly anti-crime Kenyan cop has yet again sent a stern warning to a handful of thugs who will face his wrath if they refuse to change - The group is led by a certain Brayoh Kigonyi who is said to be armed and dangerous - In a warning posted on social media, the anti-crime cop claimed that the lad who operates with three other boys is armed and dangerous - The gang recently attacked one of their own and shot him after a dispute on division of property they had stolen - Kigonyi who appears to be barely in his twenties operates on a motorbike and spots the tell-tale silver chains on his neck Killer cop Hessy known for his tactical elimination of thugs around Nairobi has sent a warning to a gang of young thugs terrorizing Nairobi residents. The boys having fun at a club in Nakuru. Photo: Facebook/ Dandora Crime Free The group is reportedly steered by a certain Brayo Kigonyi. A young lad who is barely in his early twenties. Posting on Facebook, Hessy who is known to warn thugs b...

A Funny Story of a Teacher and Her Student.

A female teacher was having a problem with a boy called Dennis in her class of 3rd grade. Dennis said 'Madam, I should b in 4th grade, I'm smarter than my sister & she's in the 4th grade'. The Teacher had heard enough of his complaining & took Dennis 2 the Principal' s office. She explained everything 2 the Principal who decided to test Dennis with some questions that a 4th grade should know. Principal: What's 3+3? Dennis: 6 Principal: 6+6? Dennis: 12 & so on..!! The Principal asked Dennis many questions and  Dennis got them right. The Principal then asked Madam to send Dennis 2 4th grade. Madam decided 2 ask some more questions & the Principal agreed. Madam: What does a cow have 4 of, that I've only 2 of? Dennis: Legs. Madam: What's in ur pants that u have but I don't have? Dennis: Pockets Madam: What starts with a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid? Dennis: Coconut. ...

Be ready for another power blackout if you live in these areas, Kplc announces

The Kenya Power and lighting company has on Saturday evening issued announcement regarding areas that will be out of power for the better part of Sunday, May 10. Making the announcement on its Twitter handle,  the powerful power distributor listed a number of regions especially in Mombasa, Kilifi, Uasin Gishu, and Kisumu whose power will be interrupted from 9am to 5pm. In Kisumu area, residents of the following areas should be prepared to spend the whole day without power; area around Pabari, Kenya Pipeline, United Millers, Kenya Breweries, Sea Food Industries, Kisumu Airport & adjacent customers. Here, power will be off from 9am to 3PM. In Mombasa County, the regions which will be affected include Makupa Transit Shades, Multiple Inland Container Depot, China City Construction Company, Changamwe Municipal Houses, Airport Police Quarters, Consolebase, Bahati, KMC, Mitchell Cotts & adjacent customers. These areas power will be off from 9am to 5pm. Elsewhere in K...