A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar
getting drunk. A man came in and asked the
farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this
beautiful day, getting drunk?" The farmer shook
his head and replied, "Some things you just can't
explain."
"So what happened that's so horrible?" the man
asked as he sat down next to the farmer.
"Well," the farmer said, "today I was sitting by my
cow, milking her. Just as I got the bucket full, she
lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket."
"Okay," said the man, "but that's not so bad."
"Some things you just can't explain," the farmer
replied. "So what happened then?" the man
asked. The farmer said, "I took her left leg and
tied it to the post on the left."
"And then?"
"Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her.
Just as I got the bucket full, she took her right
leg and kicked over the bucket."
The man laughed and said, "Again?" The farmer
replied, "Some things you just can't explain." "So,
what did you do then?" the man asked.
"I took her right leg this time and tied it to the
post on the right."
"And then?"
"Well, I sat back down and began milking her
again. Just as I got the bucket full, the stupid
cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."
"Hmmm," the man said and nodded his head.
"Some things you just can't explain," the farmer
said.
"So,what did you do?" the man asked.
"Well," the farmer said, "I didn't have anymore
rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the
rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and
my wife walked in ... Some things you just can't explain
DANGEROUS GANGSTERS WHO HESSY HAS GIVEN A STERN WARNING..THEY EITHER CHANGE OR GET ELIMINATED,WARN THEM IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THEM
- Deadly anti-crime Kenyan cop has yet again sent a stern warning to a handful of thugs who will face his wrath if they refuse to change - The group is led by a certain Brayoh Kigonyi who is said to be armed and dangerous - In a warning posted on social media, the anti-crime cop claimed that the lad who operates with three other boys is armed and dangerous - The gang recently attacked one of their own and shot him after a dispute on division of property they had stolen - Kigonyi who appears to be barely in his twenties operates on a motorbike and spots the tell-tale silver chains on his neck Killer cop Hessy known for his tactical elimination of thugs around Nairobi has sent a warning to a gang of young thugs terrorizing Nairobi residents. The boys having fun at a club in Nakuru. Photo: Facebook/ Dandora Crime Free The group is reportedly steered by a certain Brayo Kigonyi. A young lad who is barely in his early twenties. Posting on Facebook, Hessy who is known to warn thugs b...
Comments
Post a Comment